Our commitment to respect and protect your personal data constitutes an important goal for PLUSPACK SA. We understand and take under serious consideration the fact that you are informed and interested in your personal data.
This Privacy Statement describes the personal data the company collects ·the ways we use and protect them· as well as your options in regard to how we use these data.
We acknowledge that the protection of your personal data is a constant responsibility of ours and, therefore, we will be periodically updating and amending this Statement. Please visit our website at https://www.karatzis.gr/ προκειμένου να βεβαιώνεστε ότι είστε ενήμεροι για και ικανοποιημένοι με τυχόν αλλαγές.
- 1. Who are we?
PLUSPACK SA is a modern Greek industrial company producing plastic packaging. Our company is mainly active in the production of packaging, such as bags, transparent packaging, film, plastics, food & meat packaging, and agri-food packaging.
- 2. Personal data we collect
- 2.1.Name/Company name. We collect the names (name, surname) and company name of our clients, as well as the names of their contact persons when they express an interest in our services or subscribe to our newsletter or participate in our competitions and promotion activities..
- 2.2. E-mail. We collect the e-mail address of our clients and their contact persons when they express an interest in our services or subscribe to our newsletter or participate in our competitions and promotion activities.
- 2.3. Postal address. We collect the home address or registered office address of our clients for the purpose of billing and mailing said bill to them in hard copy form./li>
- 2.4.Other contact information. We collect other contact information, such as the phone number of our clients or their contact persons, in order to offer our services in a faster and more efficient way.
- 2.5. Billing information. We collect the details of our clients that are necessary for billing our services, such as their TIN number and the name of their tax office.
- 2.6.We try to minimize the risk of your rights and freedoms being violated by not collecting sensitive personal data about you.
- 3. How we collect your personal data?
We collect your personal data when you express an interest in our services; when you make purchases from our e-shop or our stores; when we provide you with our services; when you visit our website; or when you subscribe to our newsletter. We do not sell your personal data to anyone and we only share them with third parties that facilitate the provision of our services.
- 4. How we use (process) your personal data
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- 4.1. Provision of our products and services. We provide our products and services either through our e-shop or through our nationwide store network.
- 4.2. Marketing and/or promotional activities such as participation in competitions or emails that we send periodically to those who have subscribed to our newsletter. Those who give us their email address during our communication and state that they wish to receive newsletters could also be added to the list of people we send newsletters to. Each newsletter offers the recipient the possibility to declare that they do not wish to receive any more newsletters from us.
- 5. The legal basis for processing your personal data
- 5.1.The processing of your personal data for the provision of our products and services is based on the conclusion and execution of an agreement or on preparatory actions for the conclusion and execution of an agreement at your request.
- 5.2. The processing of your personal data for marketing and/or promotional purposes is dependent on your consent.
- 5.3. In some cases, processing your personal data is necessary in favor of our legitimate interests or to ensure our compliance with national and/or European law.
- 6. How long we keep your personal data
- 6.1. We keep your personal data for as long as our business relationship lasts. We keep the personal data of our clients and consumers for at least fifteen (15) years in order to be able to fulfill our obligation to maintain accurate records for tax or other administrative authorities.
- 6.2. We keep the personal data of the people who signed up for our newsletters (and/or promotions) until they state to us that they no longer wish to receive newsletters and/or promotional material.
- 7. Guarantees we provide in regard to the protection of your data
When you entrust your personal data to us, we take steps to ensure that they will be kept safe. In order to achieve that, we naturally take several technical and organizational measures. We update and control our security technology on a sustained basis. We restrict access to your personal data only to those in our personnel who need to possess them in order to provide you with benefits or services. In addition, we educate employees about the importance of confidentiality and protection of privacy and security for your personal data. Among other things, we have implemented the following technical and organizational measures and procedures to protect your personal data from any loss, alteration, tampering, or change:
– detecting and managing security breaches;
– the use of servers located in rooms with limited access that are subject to regular controls;
– the use of information systems and computer programs installed in a way that minimizes the use of personal data and/or user authentication data;
– adopting specific procedures for the maintenance and safe deletion/destruction of personal data;
– access to systems and databases based on the “need-to-know” principle.
- 8. When and how we transfer your personal data to others
As part of our activities, we use third-party providers who offer their services on our behalf. Therefore, we may need to share your personal data with them. However, we only share the personal data that are necessary to provide the requested services. Moreover, it is required of them to protect said data and to not use it for other purposes. The personal data we collect from you is stored in one or more databases hosted by third parties that are established within the European Union. These third parties do not use or access your personal data for any purpose other than storage and retrieval in the cloud.
- 9. Your rights
You have the right to request access to your personal data that we process. Additionally, you have the following rights:
- 9.1.The right to correct or delete (in some cases) your personal data..
- 9.2. The right to limit the processing or oppose the processing of your personal data.
- 9.3. The right (under certain conditions) to receive your personal data so that you can use it anywhere else.
- 9.4. In cases where we process your personal data after you have given us your consent, you also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the legitimacy of the processing for the time period before said withdrawal.
- 9.5 The right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Authority (www.dpa.gr): Call Center: +30 210 6475600, Fax: +30 210 6475628, Email: email@example.com
- 10. Transmission of personal data outside the EU
The personal data we collect from you is not transmitted or processed outside the European Union.
- 11. How to contact us
- 12. Release Information – Changes and Updates
This Statement was last updated on 28/05/2018.
We reserve the right to modify and update this Statement at any time, for any reason, without notifying you in any way other than posting the updated Statement on our website. We may periodically send you emails to remind you of the changes and updates on this Statement, but you should still visit our website frequently to remain informed about the Privacy Statement currently in force.